Thursday, May 21, 2009

When Air Touch The Flesh.... Was I Early or Did I Miss The Race

Now after a nice pleasant experience of the sands when I look back I feel as if like all other investment goons as if I have missed the race .......nevertheless I don't want to polish my thoughts on others and like the so called smart foreign investors I have started just listening to the fundamental and technical strengths of the particular scrip but has not yet either objected or recommended it............. I somehow don't want to be wrong at this early stage of my portfolio although I have decided to keep only one scrip in it until and unless I am proved wrong in doing so.
When I started tracking my scrip I started enjoying the performance initially but then like all other investments the bears started creeping in and I am very scared when at least I being a single scrip investor my worries are expected to be too high at this juncture ……. I have thought of churning my portfolio several times but then the stakeholders didn't allow it in fact I was not sure if I really wanted to churn it out.

It was almost a month and like the old days I was going to get paper transfer of my scrip’s in my demat account and in the meantime probably thinking of selling it off without taking the delivery …… but finally I ended up taking the delivery.
The stock performed so -so for the next few days although was not able to perform vis a vis my expectations ……. but then it is a long term investment and I probably need to keep a bit of patience.

Suddenly the lack of trust factor creeps in and hunts at midnight and often later than that too I don’t know if my stock will meet other stakeholders expectations and this worry is probably unfounded but its worry of the investor or the person who takes risk and I think here I am the risk taker.

Will write more about this scrip in my nest blog…..

No comments: