Monday, September 29, 2008

Laden To Lehman.............The Evolution of Mamba

My Problems did rarely hurt me it was my neighbors (SU - not physically) pride which gave me nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is sometimes in 80's I have completed almost 2 centuries of post independence and had also proved in disguise of the peace process several times my power , …….at least once I did something ( in Jap..) which no one else has dared to ....but that gave us "Super Powers" tag.
I am not happy with my neighbour who has also started building a palace just in front of mine, I am not sure whether there will be any real problems but yes it will take off my glory for some time.
I am thinking of an outside support to one of my neighbors team member as I can see he is little “radical” ( Osa... B.. lade.) and is also capable of at least gathering 10-12 people.
I started giving him all the support to first move away with his people from the palace and also to ensure the palace is never made.
In the process I made & lost some money (selling of arms and funding the war)..........ohhh! It took the shittyfundamentalist (O....B..L....) 12 long years to break away but now I can see my neighbour wagging his tail to me for even food.
Sir “The fundamentalist you supported is conspiring against us”
Oops!!!! I never new this guy will start asking so much. In the disguise of funding and boosting the economy, I have to increase my consumption and spending many a times although "Fed" used to honour my wishes every time but now my people have become lethargic although my currencies value have also shredded within my system, but I have created lot of smart financial institutions who are able enough to cover all this.

Oh my god Oh my god .........the shitty funda….t
"When did the water snake became a Mamba " he has blown my knees (9/11) I have to kill the bast*** .......how many problems do I have to fix at the same time?
But Sir ……
You have just some time back fixed technical error done by Mr. X (God)
ohh .... those oil wells ( "Iraq") I don't know why they were on the wrong side of the border!!!!! & now this "Mamba" ohhhhhh
Yes Sir.....
Anyways I forgot to introduce myself to you I am "Black" if he is "Red" and I think you all know I a more dangerous.
You know what I did last time ?????
Its so simple "" Mr. Fed" cuts down interests--- increase consumption ----- high demand for property and commodities --- values of assets go up ----- more and more money pushed into the system ---- I have all the I- Banks ( who will make sure that 1 Re = 100 Re .... hahahaha ….leverage) ----- hmmm so very high growth ----- everyone's memory will fade away with good times (post 9/11).......
Morning:
Ohh really so 1 of my I- Banks went bankrupt !!!!! Why?????

Mr. Sam because on your orders they lended money to the creditless people ...and you know it has caused a very big problem for us now " Sub-Prime Crisis " ....
ohh don't utter those complicated words you know I only know politics......
Ok Sir but what we do .... the I- Banks have started falling like pack of cards?
Don't worry I am looking for more "Water snakes" ... Can we get one in Iran & another in China......................
It will solve our problem ....you will very soon see the GDP growth numbers moving upside down in the IMF list...we will be on the top ....
Sir you are forgetting there is a "land of Gandhi" ................
hey you don't know our friend Blair’sforefathers did a great job before they came back .... there is a " Rattle snake" (Pak....n) near by which will never allow them to breathe............
Sir , You are great!!!!!!

No comments: